Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use:
All of the information, content /sbpt/aog/images and graphics (collectively, the "Content") within this Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content is owned by Aog and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. The Content is intended for personal use only. While you may interact with or download a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial entertainment, information or use, you may not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, repost or otherwise use any portion of the Content in any other way or for any other purpose without the written consent of Aog. Requests regarding use of the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You acknowledge that the Content includes certain trademarks and service marks owned by Aog, including Aog® and other associated design marks. You agree not to copy, use or otherwise infringe upon these trademarks or service marks. You further agree that you will not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from any copies of the Content. Aog® is a registered trademark of Robert aog GmbH. Other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
If you operate a website and wish to link to the Site, you must link to the Site’s home page unless permission otherwise has been granted in writing by Aog. Aog reserves the right to reject or terminate any links to the Content or the Site. Aog will not be held liable in any way to you or to any third party or to any other person who may receive Content from the Site for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in such Content or in the transmission or failure to transmit all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
Posting Content on the Site
By placing material on the Site or communicating with Aog, you hereby grant to Aog the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, distribute and reproduce all such materials in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold Aog harmless from and against any and all damages, claims or costs, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use, display or distribution of those materials. You further grant to Aog the right to use your name in connection with the reproduction or distribution of such material..
Aog does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication on the Site or in other digital, electronic or print media except in connection with the designated areas on the Site. Aog shall not be responsible for the similarity of any of its Content in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Aog.
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.